The CS20 Case is a weapon case introduced on 18 October 2019 as part of the Cache and Release update. The weapon case contains CS:GO skins from The CS20 Collection.
The CS20 case was released to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Counter-Strike. It is also the first and only case to feature the Classic Knife as the rare special item.
Unlike other community-made weapon cases which are yellow, the CS20 case is gold.
18 October 2019
The CS20 Collection
All CS:GO skins from the CS20 Case
CS:GO Skin References
- Wildfire features the emblem and name of Operation Wildfire from 2016.
- Nostalgia features the classic Counter-Strike Counter-Terrorist icon.
- Hydra features the emblem and name of Operation Hydra from 2017.
- Inferno is a reference to the demolition map of the same name.
- Aztec is a reference to the demolition map of the same name.
- Sacrifice features the angel Counter-Terrorist graffiti that appears on bombsite B on the map Overpass.
- Popdog is a reference to the call-out used on the demolition map Train. The area of Train known as popdog is commonly held by a CT equipped with a shotgun, hence the MAG-7.
- Classic Crate is patterned to resemble a crate that would appear on many maps in Counter-Strike 1.6.
- Flash Out is patterned to resemble a flash bang grenade.
- Elite 1.6 is styled in the same aesthetic as the original dualies from Counter-Strike 1.6.